Positions Available for 2019-2020
Hello Clark Families! How would you like to know all about the exciting events that your student attends in high school? Or make an impact on the resources available to Clark students? You can even get to know your teen’s peers, teachers and administrators. All of this and more is possible if you are part of the Clark PTSA for 2019-2020!!! We are looking for anyone interested in serving on the Clark PTSA Executive Board next year, which includes the following positions:
- First VP Programs
- Second VP Volunteers
- Third VP Ways and Means
- Fourth VP Membership
- Fifth VP Communications
There are also Clark PTSA chair positions available for several committees such as Community Outreach and Spirit Wear. Contributing to your child’s school can be done from home, on weekends, or anytime! Please contact Taylor Dang at email@example.com if you are interested in being more involved in the Clark community, or if you have any questions.
Attention Sophomore Parents!
Worried about taking the ACT, SAT, PSAT? Take a PRACTICE test.
March 23rd at 9:00 am @ Plano Senior High
Boost your confidence and improve your scores!
Cougar Chow! - Save the Date
Wednesday, April 24th during lunch.
More details coming soon!
Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
Tom Thumb makes it easy for our PTSA to raise funds with no selling, no paperwork, and no up-front investment with their Good Neighbor Program. Customers save money, earn gas and grocery rewards while supporting their favorite organization/s.
When you link your Reward Card to Clark PTSA, we will earn 1% of your total grocery purchases! Download the PDF and turn it in to your local Tom Thumb Courtesy Booth.
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
In addition to sending out eNews, the Clark PTSA also uses Remind to send out important information and reminders. To sign up to receive these notifications, either:
- Go to https://remind.com/join/clarkptsa
- Text @clarkptsa to this phone #: 81010
Texas PTA 2018 President's List Award
"Joining Hands to Support Our Teachers, Students and Staff"
*Reminder*...Update your PISD Volunteer Background Check for the 2018-2019 School Year. Use the link below:
PTSA MEMBERSHIP for 2018-19!
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!