Staff Holiday Luncheon
The Clark PTSA Hospitality Committee is hosting a Holiday Luncheon for the teachers and staff on Wednesday, December 19th. Please consider donating food, drinks, and/or your time to make this event successful. Set up, serving, and clean up times are available.
Help your Clark PTSA Hospitality Team make this event possible for our Teachers and Staff.
Sign up TODAY: Hospitality - Holiday Luncheon 2018 (Dec 19)
Thanks for your support!
CHS PTSA Hospitality Committee.
STOCK THE TEACHERS’ DESKS
Please help our teachers replenish consumable products used in the classroom by our students and staff. As the new semester approaches these items are becoming scarce:
facial tissue, hand sanitizer
dry erase markers, colored pens, highlighters
sticky notes, sticky page markers
Please bring any donations to the Clark front office. If you would rather donate money we will use it to buy the supplies needed.
Clark High school needs your assistance during exam week, December 18-21.
If you are available to assist with administering exams to students in small groups or with specific accommodations, please sign up using the link below. Questions? Call Ms. Burnside at 469-752-7304.
*All volunteers must have a completed and approved volunteer form on file with the district.
New Membership Award!
Texas PTA is proud to announce that Clark High School PTSA has earned the Honor Roll 250+ Club Award. We are one of 766 PTAs that received this honor and we accomplished this goal during the very busy holiday season which is very impressive.
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
In addition to sending out eNews, the Clark PTSA is also going to be using Remind this year to send out important information and reminders. To sign up to receive these notifications, either:
- Go to https://remind.com/join/clarkptsa
- Text @clarkptsa to this phone #: 81010
"Joining Hands to Support Our Teachers, Students and Staff"
*Reminder*...Update your PISD Volunteer Background Check for the 2018-2019 School Year. Use the link below:
PTSA MEMBERSHIP for 2018-19!
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!
Clark Bell Schedule
(click image to enlarge)