STOCK THE TEACHERS’ DESKS
Please help our teachers replenish consumable products used in the classroom by our students and staff. Donations are being accepted between now and February 15th.
facial tissue, hand sanitizer
dry erase markers, colored pens, highlighters
sticky notes, sticky page markers
Please bring any donations to the Clark front office. If you would rather donate money we will use it to buy the supplies needed.
Clark High School PTSA proudly announces "Reflections 2018-2019" Award for original artworks submitted by the students. Reflections is all about promoting and recognizing the artistic talents, this year's theme is "Heroes Around Me". The participants will be receiving recognition at school.
Heartiest Congratulations to Aditi Buch, 10th Grade who won the Award of Excellence at school and her Visual Arts entry won the Award of Excellence at Plano PTA Council level as well. She will receive her award at the Council Awards ceremony on April 11th.
Life Membership Award Recipients
The Clark PTSA has chosen the following well-deserving members as Life Membership Award recipients for this year. We appreciate their many hours of dedication and support! They will be honored at a banquet in March.
Dana Tucker Valerie Mylonas
John Tedford Alexis Wilkinson
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Attention Verizon Wireless Users!
We have just learned that Verizon will be charging Remind a new fee that makes it impossible for them to continue supporting free text messaging for anyone who has Verizon Wireless as their phone carrier.
How will this affect you?
Beginning January 28, 2019, you will no longer receive Remind Messages by text if you have Verizon Wireless as your carrier.
In addition to sending out eNews, the Clark PTSA is also going to be using Remind this year to send out important information and reminders. To sign up to receive these notifications, either:
- Go to https://remind.com/join/clarkptsa
- Text @clarkptsa to this phone #: 81010
"Joining Hands to Support Our Teachers, Students and Staff"
*Reminder*...Update your PISD Volunteer Background Check for the 2018-2019 School Year. Use the link below:
PTSA MEMBERSHIP for 2018-19!
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!