general meeting - tuesday, 9/29 @ 7pm
Please join us virtually via Zoom for our first PTSA General Meeting of the new school year. We will be discussing budget amendments and approving POW's of board members. Please see the below details about registering and joining the meeting on the 29th.
in-n-out burger cookout fundraiser - friday, 10/16
The Clark PTSA is proud to present the In-N-Out Burger Cookout Fundraiser!
The In-N-Out food truck will be coming to Clark High School on Friday, October 16th from 5:00-6:00pm. 75% of ticket sales will go towards our school and the remaining 25% will help abused children.
The $5.00 ticket includes your choice of a hamburger, cheeseburger, or grilled cheese, with potato chips and a soft drink (Coke, Diet Coke, 7 Up, Dr. Pepper, Powerade or Minute Maid Light Lemonade). Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, and spread.
This will be a drive through event! All COVID precautions will be taken.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION - 2020/2021 - REAPPLY now!
Plano ISD is implementing a new volunteer management system for the 2020-2021 school year. Follow the link to find out more: https://www.pisd.edu/volunteer
clark spirit wear for sale
Show your Cougar pride with Clark Spirit Wear! All orders must be placed and paid for online. Parents will be contacted with pick up instructions.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2020/2021 PTSA Membership
We encourage all of our parents to join the Clark High School PTSA. The Clark PTSA is THE booster club for EVERY child. Your support is needed to assure that we can continue to offer quality programs. Please consider a dual membership as it provides twice the support for the PTSA. Students can join as well!
ALL MEMBERS will have access to the online Student Directory.
ALL DONATIONS support our students and are tax deductible!
Join Clark PTSA now. Membership is good now through June 30, 2021.
2020-2021 national Reflections contest
Clark Students!!! Showcase your amazing talents in the 2020-2021 National Reflections Contest using the theme "I Matter Because". Categories include Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. Entries will be due around the first week of November - more details will be posted soon. To learn more about the Reflections program, click HERE.
You must be a member of Clark PTSA, so join HERE today!
Questions? Please email ArtsinEd@ClarkPTSA.org
Please update your parent and student information on our PTSA website for the 2020/2021 school year!
This will ensure that you receive our eNews newsletters, special eBlasts and other important PTSA news throughout the new school year.
Remember to complete your volunteer background check through the PISD district site. It must be renewed every year.
Why Join PTSA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
Clark High School
Visit the high school website.