Parent volunteers and donations are needed to make a successful event!
Cougar Chow will occur during lunch on April 24th. The students of Clark High School will have an amazing extended lunch outdoors enjoying local restaurants at food booths set up carnival style and a DJ playing music providing entertainment.
This is a fundraiser that supports the Clark HS PTSA, Administration, and Booster Clubs so we can continue to bring educational opportunities and programs to our school.
- Tickets will be sold for $1.00 each.
- Parents can conveniently purchase tickets online from Monday, March 25th to Sunday, April 21st.
- Online tickets will be available for pickup in the cafeteria during lunch on April 19th, April 22nd, and April 23rd.
- Tickets can also be purchased in the cafeteria for cash on Wednesday, April 17th, Thursday, April 18th, and Tuesday, April 23rd, as well as during the event on Wednesday, April 24th.
- It is recommended that students purchase between $10-$15 worth of tickets to eat, drink, participate in raffle prizes, and dunk their teachers!
We will have several food vendors and fans providing food for our students this day. Please see below for a detailed list of food and cost for the day.
Food Items and the amount of tickets needed:
Chicken Strips and Canes Sauce
2 Strips: 4
3 Strips: 5
Orange Chicken with Fried Rice: 5
Orange Chicken with Steamed Rice: 5
Fried Rice: 4
Jet’s Pizza, Cheese: 2 per slice
Jet’s Pizza, Pepperoni: 2 per slice
Ritas Italian Ice: 3
All drinks: 1
All Candy: 1
All Chips: 1
*Students are not required to purchase or go to Cougar Chow. Regular lunches will run in the cafeteria for those students that would prefer to stay inside.