Block Lunch Starts September 21st!
Clark High School PTSA is Pleased to Announce...
The 2nd Annual Homecoming Dance
Please Save the Date!
Saturday, November 11, 2017
This will be an evening event, held at CHS.
Stay tuned for details on theme, attire, and information about all HOCO-related events in the week leading up to the dance!
2017-2018 Reflections Theme
Calling all artists to Reflect on the theme, Create an Original Work and Be Recognized!
CLICK HERE for more details.
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!
Reminder...Update your PISD Volunteer Background Check for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Clark Bell Schedule
(click to enlarge)
Block Lunch Tutorial/Club Schedule
Scan QR code or click HERE for a list of all the tutorials and club/organization meetings that are available during block lunch.