Nominating Committee for 2019-2020
Volunteers are needed to serve on the Nominating Committee to nominate officers for election to the Clark PTSA board for the 2019-2020 school year. To serve on the committee you must be a member of the Clark High School PTSA for the 2018-2019 school year. Please contact our Parliamentarian, Taylor Dang, at email@example.com by February 28th if you would like to serve on this committee.
Attention Sophomore Parents!
You can now support your Clark PTSA when you shop on Amazon. It doesn't cost anything to join and a portion of all of your purchases are donated to the Clark PTSA. Just click the link below to set it up.
STOCK THE TEACHERS’ DESKS
Please help our teachers replenish consumable products used in the classroom by our students and staff. Donations are being accepted between now and February 15th.
facial tissue, hand sanitizer
dry erase markers, colored pens, highlighters
sticky notes, sticky page markers
Please bring any donations to the Clark front office. If you would rather donate money we will use it to buy the supplies needed.
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Good News Verizon Wireless Users!
We’re thrilled to announce that Verizon has agreed to #ReverseTheFee. As a result, text notifications will still be offered as part of the Remind service. There will be no service disruption for Verizon Wireless customers.
In addition to sending out eNews, the Clark PTSA is also going to be using Remind this year to send out important information and reminders. To sign up to receive these notifications, either:
- Go to https://remind.com/join/clarkptsa
- Text @clarkptsa to this phone #: 81010
Texas PTA 2018 President's List Award
"Joining Hands to Support Our Teachers, Students and Staff"
*Reminder*...Update your PISD Volunteer Background Check for the 2018-2019 School Year. Use the link below:
PTSA MEMBERSHIP for 2018-19!
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!