Spring is busy with events activities. Volunteers to ensure their success! Please click the links to sign up.
Hosted by the Clark High School Library on April 30th at 6pm. The library will be transformed into a Coffee Shop for this fun event. Please consider donating a dozen baked goods of your choice, coffee, and/or paper goods.
Help your Clark PTSA Hospitality Team celebrate our Teachers and Staff May 7th & 11th.
Cougar Chow is back for the spring!
Tuesday, May 22nd!
More details coming soon.
Journeyman Ink inspired us all with their program on sharing our voices to multiply our joy and divide our pain.
Congratulations to the 2018-19 Board!
Clark HS PTSA would like to congratulate the following Executive Board Members for the 2018-2019 school year that were elected at the 4/4 General Meeting:
President Courtney Bruhn
1st VP Programs Lari Wise
2nd VP Volunteers Valerie Mylonas
3rd VP Ways and Means Trich Hawkins
4th VP Membership Wendee Robinson
5th VP Communications Tonya Brooks
Treasurer Christine Slote
Secretary Kristi Schwartz
Help your Clark PTSA Hospitality Team!
Help your Clark PTSA Hospitality Team by volunteering and/or donating goods to make every Appreciation Event possible.
Click HERE to Sign Up!
- Select “Hospitality Volunteer/Donate”
- Select an opportunity (or opportunities)
Thanks for your support!
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!