Countdown to HOCO 2018!
save the date - saturday, november 3rd
More Details Coming Soon!
This year’s theme is “Heroes Around Me”
- Submit Your Entries At The LIBRARY On Monday, November 5th, 2018
- You Can Enter As Many Projects As You Like, In As Many Categories As You Like
- Entry Forms And Participation Rules Available At http://www.txpta.org/reflections-participation
- A Copy Of The Entry Form Can Also Be Picked Up From The LIBRARY
- Questions? email: email@example.com
- View/Download the flyer HERE
Texas PTA Head Start Award
We are pleased to announce that our PTSA is one of 601 that earned the Head Start Award last month by recruiting 75% of last year’s total membership. Thank you to all who have joined and helped support our organization.
We are now working towards the Early Bird Achievement Award. To qualify, we need at least 100% of last year’s total membership by September 30th.
Welcome to the Clark HS PTSA Website!
You are one click away from becoming a part of a vibrant and caring community.
There are so many opportunities to serve with your time and resources at Clark High School.
We invite you to join us and let’s make a difference.
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button. If you have an account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- If you don't already have an account, select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
In addition to sending out eNews, the Clark PTSA is also going to be using Remind this year to send out important information and reminders. To sign up to receive these notifications, either:
- Go to https://remind.com/join/clarkptsa
- Text @clarkptsa to this phone #: 81010
PTSA Memberships and New Spirit Wear are also available for purchase online NOW! Click HERE or go to My Account.
"Joining Hands to Support Our Teachers, Students and Staff"
*Reminder*...Update your PISD Volunteer Background Check for the 2018-2019 School Year. Use the link below:
PTSA MEMBERSHIP for 2018-19!
- Online Directory when you are looking for contact information of one of your child’s classmates
- Support Enrichment Programs aimed at challenging our students to lead well balanced lives
- Have a voice in what goes on in our school and district
- Spoil the staff with great food and atmosphere as they work tirelessly for our students
THANK YOU for supporting Clark HS PTSA, our students & faculty!
ACCESS YOUR Membership Discounts TODAY at txpta.org/mypta/memberbenefits
(No passwords or card activation required this year!)
As a PTSA member, you can enjoy great discounts from businesses like Dell, Great Wolf Lodge, Nationwide, Schlitterbahn, Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington), Fiesta Texas (San Antonio), La Quinta Inn & Suites and MORE!